Private Online German Classes
40-Hour German Group Course
- Make sure you have completed our German placement test or know your CEFR Level.
- Complete the course interest form to be placed in the best course level and time-slot for your ability and schedule.
- Purchase this 40-hour course package to be assigned to a course in our online platform, CORE CONNECT. Login at app.coreconnect.com
- Digital materials are included. Purchase physical book separately.
40 1-Hour Classes - Take place over 20 weeks
CORE CONNECT account for easy class scheduling
CEFR Standardized Curriculum
Easy as 1, 2, 3
How to get started
- This is a 40-hour course meeting for 5 months (20 weeks). Meet twice a week for 1 hour per class. That way you have plenty of practice and soak in new content between classes.
- You will have a dedicated teacher to work with for the duration of this course.
- Easily access your classes through CORE CONNECT, our online scheduling platform. Meeting links are emailed directly to you before each class. Classes are recorded in case you miss a class.
- For the best curriculum, use our digital materials (included in each live course purchase) or purchase a physical copy of the textbook on your own.
- Work on assignments, take notes, watch helpful videos, communicate with class participants and test yourself with our included self-paced course content. New content added weekly.
- Participate in our online community, share thoughts and ideas, increase connection, get help with your studies.
- Our goal is to increase course participation as this will help our learners have more time to practice and learn. Class sizes are capped at 8 participants max.
- 96% of participants taking this course that complete all activities pass this course. That's why we guarantee your success or your money back.
Frequently asked questions
Do you offer a payment plan?
How will I find out about the course schedule?
What if I cannot attend all classes?
How many people are in this group course?
How can I communicate with the instructor?
Join our Learning Community
For businesses competing in the global economy
language training is essential. Our unique programs bring language classes to you or your employees, focusing on the needs of your business and industry. We teach employees the communication skills needed to reach new customers and markets, expand existing business lines, and better manage foreign business locations.
Unlike pre-packaged, off-the shelf language products, our programs are customized to business and real-world needs and will provide measurable results. Our curriculum and course materials were developed over a fifteen-year period and help area businesses and thousands of clients to effectively communicate in a new language.