Inquire about Group Courses
Complete the form to inquire about different group course options.
Find out about Group Courses
No need to figure things out on your own, inquire about our group courses and we will help you find the best level and schedule that works for you.
Here is how our small group courses work.
- Request to join a group course for a specific language and level (beginner, elementary, intermediate and advanced).
- We will contact you to discuss your goals for your group course.
- No need to pay until we have your course ready to go!
- Once we have 2 to 4 participants ready to start, we will notify you that your course is ready.
- We will set a weekly schedule for the course.
- Purchase the course and get started.
About Group Courses
How do I join a group course?
When you join a group course, you sign up for the full course. We offer different course lengths (8-, 12-, 20- and 40-hour courses). Each course will focus on a specific skill or topic. Longer courses are CEFR certified ending in a course certificate.
Start your learning journey today!
“Couldn’t speak more highly of CORE Languages' teachers!”
Sara loves working with her Latin tutor.
For everyone that loves learning
Learn through our online learning courses.
Unique Learning Topics
Our courses are topic specific, so you know what you are signing up for!
the flexibility of online classes means you can take classes anywhere and rewatch recordings any time.
Discuss with others
Enhance your language classes by joining our online community.
What our learners say
Read stories of people who have changed their lives with our programs.